As the person responsible for risk and compliance, you are constantly occupied with ensuring that potentially harmful customers are “intercepted” as early as possible in the process and kept out of the organisation.
- How can you contribute to this from your expertise?
- How can you, as an expert in the area of risk and compliance, ensure that your organisation is guarded against financial risk without deterring desirable customers at the same time?
- How do you ensure a faster acceptance procedure, automate the screening process, and how do you avoid a large number of potential hits when screening against sanction lists?
- How do you manage compliance so that your existing customers who appear in several systems are not having to be screened more often than necessary?
- And how do I manage my compliance reporting in the best and most efficient way possible?
The answer to these questions, amongst others, is an effective data solution that can be set up to manage risk and compliance efforts effectively while also contributing substantially to the company goals. In this white paper you will read about how this is carried out.
Want to know more? Download our whitepaper: